How do I get started fithooping?
To assemble your fithoop:
- Take one section and hold down the button using your thumb
- Push into adjoining section until you hear the button click into place
- Test each joint by pulling the two sections away from each other
How to use your fithoop
Don’t be discouraged if it takes some time to get back into the swing of things! Here are some tips for getting started:
- Stand inside your fithoop, hold it level with both hands and place it firmly up against the small of your back
- Place your feet hip-distance apart and step forward with one leg. Stand up straight and bend your knees slightly so you feel stable, balanced and relaxed.
- Swing the fithoop in the direction towards your front leg and start to move your hips forward and backward (not side-to-side). Once you are in motion, tighten your stomach and push against the impact of the fithoop.
- Smile and enjoy!
It’s very important that you only use your fithoop for 2-5 minutes on your first session! You may experience some muscle soreness and possibly bruising on your first few sessions.
- fithoops are not suitable for children
- if you are pregnant, have back injuries or other health concerns please see your doctor before using this product
- do not use for more than 5 minutes on your first few sessions as muscle soreness and bruising may occur
- test each join connection before every session and stand clear of people and objects as excessive force may cause the joints to come loose
REMEMBER! Only use your fithoop for 2-5minutes on your first few sessions as some muscle soreness or bruising may occur.